This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosure policy
PLEASE READ SUBMISSION GUIDELINES BELOW BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ARTICLE.
Thank you for your interest in writing for Teaching Christ's Children (i.e., www.tccpublishing).
We welcome submissions to TCCPublishing.com from writers who are passionate about encouraging others.
Articles must be in one of the following categories:
- General (i.e., parenting, education, relationships, inspirational/life lessons)
- Books (please submit a news release or blog post about your book written exclusively for TCCPublishing. If you are an author, you probably hate promoting your own work, I would like to encourage you to use Fiverr to create a guest post. You can find someone willing to write a news release or article related to your book for only $5).
- Posts should be no less than 250 words and no more that 800 words.
- If you have a site of your own, Be sure to include a bio that is 50 words or less. Please include a link to your site and a headshot of yourself (no larger than 500×500). Your bio will be publicly displayed at the end of your posts.
- All posts must be well-written in English. Also note that I reserve the right to edit posts for grammatical consistency and easier legibility. I will also add additional information if I deem it necessary.
*** PLEASE PROOFREAD AND SPELL CHECK BEFORE SUBMITTING GUEST SUBMISSIONS ***
What’s not acceptable?
We will not accept duplicate content. The article that you submit to TCC Publishing must be original. This means that you wrote it and it is not published on any other website, including your own.
***Please do not wait until we have posted your article on our site to then post the same article on your own website in it’s entirety. If you would like to share the article on your blog, feel free to share a snippet and link back to the original article on our site***
What are the benefits?
For the guest poster, the benefits include reaching a new audience and, if you have a site of your own, the potential to gain new readers from this exposure. For the readers, the benefits include gaining insight & perspective from a new voice and the opportunity to discover another informative, beneficial site to read as well.
How soon will I know if my article is approved?
I will read any articles submitted as soon as possible. My goal is to have them posted within 30 days. When your article is approved, I will email you a link to your post.
You may send guest post submissions to: teachingchristschildren @ yahoo dot com; however, please be sure to use the blow paypal button if you would like additional marketing services.