Perfect for beginners, this Violin Starter Set contains everything your child needs to play
What’s more, it includes a great teacher, the award-winning eMedia My Violin interactive Win/Mac CD-ROM. Available in three sizes so kids as young as 5 can learn to play!
Here's what Kole, age 11, has to say about the Violin Starter Set for Kids.
Kole has a point - what is the difference between a fiddle and a violin? Do you know?? Leave your answer in the comments!!Here's more ideas on how you can incorporate music to your lessons:
- Easy ways to add music to your lessons
- How to teach economics to elementary kids with music
- Adding musical instruments to your lessons
- 9 ways to bring music into your homeschool
- 5 ways to "teach" music to your preschooler
Big thanks to Kole for his wonderful review of the Violin Starter Set!