Hosted by: Satisfaction Through Christ
Sponsored by: Kelka Jewelry
Satisfaction Through Christ has teamed up with Kelka Jewelry to offer you the chance to win an $150 gift card to purchase the jewelry of your choice from Kelka Jewelry.
Kelka Jewelry is owned and operated by Keren Peled. Keren lives in Israel where she works out of her studio. Keren's work mixes old world influences with a modern flair and her collections appear regularly on the runways of New York and L.A. Fashion Weeks. Kelka Jewelry has also been featured in magazines including: InStyle, Essence, Harper's Bazaar and adorn superstars such as Alicia Keys.
One of my goals for 2013 is to memorize more Bible verses. In fact, I set a goal to memorize 52 new verses by the end of 2013. As this year draws to a close, I am finding my motivation fading. As a psychologist, I know how rewards can be used to motivate and help keep focus on a goal. So I decided on a reward to to give myself at the end to keep me motivated. After a search on the internet, I found the perfect reward! Kelka Jewelry offers a beautiful gold cuff bracelet that you can personalize with any Bible verse. One of the things that made me fall in love with this cuff is the fact that you can have your favorite quote in any language including: English, Latin, Hebrew, or even Aramaic. The cuff is about 6 inches around with about an inch opening but has some adjust-ability for wrists that may be larger or smaller. You can also pick between Rose Gold and Gold. Well, I am off to memorize more Bible verses and to pray that I meet my goal because I think I can so rock this bracelet!
To read a full review of Keren's work, please head over and read Satisfaction Through Christ's review.
- 1 Reader will win an $150 gift card to Kelka Jewelry.
- Open Worldwide (where prohibited).
- Winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter..
- Giveaway ends September 29 at 11:59pm.
- Winner will be notified by email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Satisfaction Through Christ & other participating blogs are not responsible for prize fulfillment or shipment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter Rafflecopter.
- You may unsubscribe to email lists at any time and your email will not be used in any other way.
- Entering the Rafflecopter means you agree to the terms above.
Disclosure: Teaching Christ's Children did not receive compensation for this giveaway. Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest are in no way associated with this giveaway. Prize fulfillment and shipping will be handled by Kelka Jewelry.